There's been lots of extra concern lately about the spread of coronavirus. One of the best ways to protect yourself is by keeping a healthy immune system.
You can support your immune system by:
🍊 Eating lots of fresh veggies and fruit - to maximize the body's anti-oxidants)
🚫 Mimimise sugar
😴 Getting proper sleep
🤬 Managing stress
🤸♀️ Getting regular exercise
🤚 Taking extra care NOT to touch your face (eyes, nose, mouth) - especially during flu season
👏 Making sure you wash your hands with soap and water (for at least 20 seconds). If you're caught short, you can buy our hand sanitiser here:
🌤 Get fresh air! And air out your house! Throw open ALL your windows and let the fresh air flow, and blow out all that stagnant air. Do it AT LEAST 15 minutes a day, longer and more often if you can. Pump the heater when you're done... JUST DO IT!!
According to the Orthomolecular News Service (2020) you can prevent or minimize symptoms of future viral infections by increasing certain supplements (for adults, less by weight for children😷):
✅ Vitamin C (3000mg (or more) daily
✅ Vitamin D3 (Get in the sun or 2000 International Units daily)
✅ Magnesium: 400mg daily (in citrate, malate, chelate or chloride form)
✅ Zinc: 20mg daily
✅ Selenium: 100mcg (micrograms) daily
These 5 supplements have been shown to strengthen the immune system against viruses.
Some Handy tips if you start to feel a tickle in your throat:
- Gargle with salt water a few times a day)
- Drink LOTS of fluids
- Have veggie broth
- Drink herbal tea
- Wear a mask (so you don't share with others)
- Cover your mouth PROPERLY if you sneeze or cough
- Use tissues (not reusable handkerchiefs 🤮🤮🤮)
- Wash your hands often
- STAY HOME - get in your jammies and get well (nobody wants your germy sorry ass at work, in the classroom, on the train, at the gym, at the shops, or in public)
- FAST - skipping a meal or two lets your body focus on healing rather than digesting.
- Do visit your doctor if it progresses.
Let's stay well this flu season! 😊🙏
#lavidalowtox #organic #plantgoodness #aussieowned #lowtox #notoxinslivehere #natural #chemicalfree #australianmade #nonasties #liveclean #prevention #health #coldandfluseason #vitaminC
Want to know more: